Bullied By Joep Van Der Werff
1 team
He didn’t like to be called Bobby, but his mom, wouldn’t listen.
“Have a good day, Bobby”, she would say when he left home in the
morning.
The ride look him 15 minutes every morning, and most days Marvin was
waiting for him, just like today.
2 team
“Hey Bobby, you are early today” said Marvin. “Good! Go get me a soda
from the store. Let me give you some money…Oops! I don’t have my money on me.
Well, I’m sure you can lend me some, light Bobby?” Marvin said. Slowly and deliberately,
Marvin pushed Bob and his bike “Carefull, don’t fall of your bike, Bobby!”
3 team
Marvin had been bothering Bob for two months. Many kids at school
avoided Marvin, but nobody confessed that they were afraid of him.
Marvin was big and tall and looked like a heavy American Football
player. He didn’t have many friends. Actually, he only had one: Mike.
4 team
In the short break after the first two hours, Bob was standing in the
hallway by himself, feeling miserable. “I need to do something about those
bullies”, he thought. “Oh, no. here comes Marvin!” Bob picked up his backpack
and got ready to walk away.
“Mr. Coles”, said Marvin, blocking Bob’s way, “We need to talk”. “I
think that you downloaded the answers from the server”.
What to do now? If Marvin went to the science teacher, Bob would get in
serious trouble.
5 team
Later in the day, Bob told his friend Larry about the Blackmail.
“How am I going to get the fifty dollars, Larry?”
“Maybe you should confront Marvin”
“I can’t fight that big guy!”
“I know Bob, but we need to think of a way”
Before he went home, he found a piece of paper on his locker: Fifty
dollars on Monday by midday
6 team
Bob usually cycled home Lindsay, a girl from eight grade, who lived in
the same street as him.
“You look worried, Bob. What´s the matter?” Lindsay asked when the two
of them were cycling home.
Bob didn’t say anything.
Lindsay asked, “It’s Marvin, isn’t it? I saw him empty a can of soda
over you. I’m sorry, Bob”.
“Why does Marvin have to bother other kids? And why me?” Bob shouted.
“I know you don’t want to hear this, but you have to tell other people
about Marvin. Talk to the principal or to your parents. You can’t solve this
problem by yourself”. Lindsay said.
Bob said, “I don’t want to go to my parents like a crybaby. I have to
figure it out by myself, Lindsay”.
Bob couldn’t believe his ears. Lindsay didn’t want to be his friend
anymore because Marvin was bullying him? Bob felt a knot in his throat.
7 team
That afternoon when Bob was doing homework, he saw that Dave was online.
-Hey, Dave. How r u?
-Okay. I guess. You? I saw yr problem w Marvin today. Sorry! I have a
problem w Marvin too.
-What happened? I promise not to tell anyone?
-Marvin is blackmailing me for stealing the answers to the science test,
because I did, but he forced me to give him the answers to the test
-He is blackmailing me too! For the same reason! But I didn’t hack the
school server. Your situation is worse than mine!
-So yes, let’s do something together, but you have to protect me
-I will. Let’s think
8 team
On Thursday, the principal called a meeting, him looked very serious.
“Ladies and gentlemen. We have noticed a suspicious increase in your
test scores for science, and all your answers were exactly the same. That
indicates fraud. I have strong suspicious that one of you hacked into the
server to get the answers to the test. Right now, you are all suspects. I hope
you will tell us who is responsible for the fraud. In the meantime, you can’t
take part in extracurricular activities”.
Bob thought his heart was going to jump out of his chest. Marvin sat
relaxed in his chair.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario